The Head of Diversity and Inclusion will support, manage and implement diversity and inclusion strategies and programs. The role reports to Global CEO.
The ideal candidate for this position will have prior training and/or related experience, particularly in supporting diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of project management and ability to drive programs that support the organization's workforce diversity, inclusiveness, and retention opportunities. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy. In addition to an ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, he/she must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Serve as a subject matter expert and liaison to the business in developing strategic action to attract/develop/retain diverse talent, including building MiQ as a diversity brand of choice.
External analysis: bringing the best in class research of what diversity means, case studies of what great looks like.
Using external analysis to outline what great should look like (the goal at MiQ based on external benchmarking. This includes ingraining goal with MiQ’s history and USPs where possible.
Internal analysis: outlining where MiQ is currently based upon our data, providing insight on our biggest gaps, opportunities and what data we will track going forward to measure progress towards the goal.
Ensuring consistent and constant measurement of the selected metrics to track progress on the effectiveness of diversity initiatives and also the impact on business performance.
Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support corporate diversity and inclusion projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies.
Support Diversity and Inclusion Board with ideating and proposing initiatives to the Global CEO, CPO and CMO around recruitment, performance management and leadership development.
Support the HR and Marketing team in tactically implementing the above.
Partner with the global communications team to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress.
● Minimum 10 years of prior training and/or related human resource experience.
● Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity and inclusion related initiatives and programs
● Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint
● Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
● Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation/presentation
● Strong, operational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, be a team player, manage multiple projects and possess a strong knowledge of diversity metrics and analytics.