***This is a temp-to-perm position**
- Build and maintain a healthy talent pipeline.
Enhance the talent acquisition team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source, and present the most talented candidates for current and future requirements.
- Develop networking and referral base using social networking and other innovate methods to identify desired candidates.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in applicant tracking system.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
Essentials Skills and Experiences
- Some experience working in a recruiting function (administrative or recruiting) is preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency and experience with Applicant Tracking, HRIS or similar systems.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers while keeping customer service as a priority.