The Human Resources department is seeking a talented and energetic Senior Office Assistant to join the Human Resources team that serves the role of receptionist for the Central Office in Tukwila, WA. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual that is able to work as a team player and perform multiple tasks. This person must be someone who pays attention to detail and is able to stay organized; who is energetic; enthusiastic and can stay calm under pressure.
- Manages the front desk and creates a welcoming atmosphere in the HR office area; greets and refers visitors to appropriate staff person; answers telephone and responds to requests appropriately; provides information to visitors and explains policies, rules and regulations applicable to the HR functional area and housing programs; responds to inquiries both verbally and in writing.
- Reviews, sorts and distributes incoming mail and faxes; manages postage machine including supplies, funds and technical support.
- Provides general office support through filing of documents (both manually and electronically), photo-copying, faxing and composing correspondence for the Human Resources department as requested; maintains and orders supplies as needed.
- Supports Senior Recruiter through advertising KCHA vacancies to external job boards and sites.
- Receives and logs checks or money orders received into an Excel spreadsheet.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete the online application profile in its entirety: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kingcohousing/jobs/2894957/senior-office-assistant-human-resources?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs