Director of Quality
West Chester, OH
Beckett Springs is a 98-bed behavioral hospital located in West Chester, OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Quality department plays an essential role in helping fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Quality takes the lead in responding to Joint Commission and related surveys. Quality is a driver in continuous quality improvements in the hospital.
Members of our team enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Monitors the hospitals quality program
- Works with hospital employees to identify risk/safety concerns and leads the team to take correction action as needed
- Collects incident reports; records, analyzes, investigates data and reports to Quality Council and CEO
- Ensures hospital meets all regulatory standards and laws
- Master's Degree in health related field preferred or Bachelor's degree in health related field with equivalent in psychiatric hospital
- License: If applicable, unencumbered license to pracitce by the State Board of Nursing
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.