Director of Nursing
Columbus Springs East
Columbus Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, Ohio. Columbus Spring East offers inpatient and outpatient mental health an addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs East we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®.
The Columbus Springs East Nursing Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices, and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of care
- Supervise nursing management team
- Liaison between physicians, patients, referral sources and employees
- Prepare monthly reports
- A Masters degree in nursing or a related field preferred; or the knowledge and skills associated with an advanced degree; or a written plan to obtain these qualifications. A related field may include healthcare administration or business administration.
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of Nursing
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
- Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities. Prior leadership experience strongly preferred.